Along with the adoption of natural lifestyles and yoga,the use of ayurvedic herbs and ayurvedic medicine are under discussion all around. The protective aspects of ayurveda play an important role in strengthening the body and it is possible that by increasing the immunity and adopting a well organised lifestyle, the things written in ayurveda will come true.
According to ayurveda the physical nature of our health depends on daily routine. This ancient method of medicine is concerned with ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatments are human centred.
People who have strong immune system do not come in the grip of diseases quickly and if they come, then they are able to combat it better than those with weak immune system.
Lifestyle and supportive treatments suggested by ayurveda eliminate negativity by calming the body system and play a special role in strengthening mental health. Dietary remedies, ayurvedic herbs and yoga are listed and ayurvedic chemicals play a permanent role in strengthening the immune system which improves health.
In ayurveda yoga has established its fame all over the world. Yoga not only helps in staying physically healthy but also provides mental peace. Yoga is a practice that people of all ages can perform. Practicing yoga regularly strengthens our immune system and protects us from infection of diseases.
AYURVEDIC DIETS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
• The use of turmeric in hot milk act as an immunity booster.
• Vitamins and minerals have effective role and are abundant in seasonal fruits, nuts, green vegetables and milk used in appropriate amounts.
• Prevention of diseases and infection natural immunity and strengthening the body: Consumption of
GILOY (Tinospora cordifolia)
ASHWAGANDHA (Withania somnifera)
TURMERIC & BASIL keeps us healthy.
• Natural probiotics present in curd, buttermilk and whey are helpful in relieving all stomach related problems.
• Amla ( Phyllanthus emblica), lemon and tamarind is the best and cheapest option for getting Vitamin C in terms of Ayurveda and Science.
• We should consume more protein and less fat foods like pulses, soybean and legumes.
• Fruits like guava, pomegranate, apple, banana, pineapple and strawberry should be consumed.
Along with paying attention to diet, we should pay equal attention to Surya namaskar, pranayama as these are very beneficial for our health.