Do you know how much good sleep is important for a healthy lifestyle..?
Today we are taking about Insomnia, Insomnia in pregnancy and prevention so let's get started.
Sleep is considered an important part of life.We need to sleep for our health.
Lack of sleep affects our body in a lot of ways.
Why sleep is so important for us?
• Good sleep reduces the level of depression and stress.
• Good sleep improve creativity.
• Good sleep promotes heart health.
• Good sleep increases the mental strength.
• Good sleep helps to boost immune system.
What will happen when we do not sleep properly?
• Laziness and fatigue.
• Leads to serious health issues.
• Poor memory.
• Irritation and bad emotional management.
• Unnecessary weight gain.
• Sleeping disorders.
Lack of sleep causes many sleeping disorders. One of them is INSOMNIA.
In simple words, insomnia is lack of sleep. When a person is unable to sleep constantly that's called Insomnia and the person who is suffering from this disorder is called Insomniac person. Insomnia can be a short term or a long term problem.
Causes of insomnia
- Poor bedtime routine.
- Insomnia also depends on the environment of sleeping area.
- Overeating at night.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Consumption of nicotine drugs, caffeine.
- Heavy work load.
- Other medical problems can also leads to insomnia.
Insomnia In Pregnancy
Most of the women faces the problem of Insomnia in pregnancy. It is caused by hormonal changes and is a normal process during pregnancy. But sometimes it also creates problems in the routine of a pregnant woman. Which makes a woman irritable and angry. Their are many causes which can make a woman unable to sleep i.e. vomiting, labor pain, gasting,cramps etc.
There are some diseases whose medicines are also available but if we change our daily routine, then we do not need to take that medicine and we can get rid of that disease. It is not a serious matter to become an Insomniac person. There are many such things,if we change those things in our habits, then we can avoid becoming Insomniac person and we can also become a healthy person.
• Turn off gadgets at least 1hour before going to sleep.
• Try to change your work routine especially at night.
• Sleep for at least 7-8 hours.
• Avoid large and heavy meals at night.
• Make sure your bedroom and your bed do not exposed to light at night.
• Listen soft music before going to bed.
• Use a comfortable bed and pillow.
• Avoid the intake of sleep depriving chemicals.
• Always try to calm especially for pregnant woman.