Do you know it can be very harmful for us to eat too much of fat rich foods and we may end up suffering from a condition called obesity.
There are two types of body fat, the essential and storage fat.
The essential fat is important for the functions of the body. It is mainly stored in heart, lungs, muscles & bone marrow.
Storage fat is stored in the subcutaneous tissue as a result of additional energy consumed by the junk food.
Effect on metabolism
Obestiy and overweight lead to metabolic effects also.
• On blood pressure
• Resistance of insulin
PREVENTION OF OBESITY
Weight loss is the main goal of treatment of obestiy.Specific diet combined with physical activity can achieve the loss of body fat.
This is the most effective and long lasting ways to treat obesity.
- Make a successful healthy resolution.
- Turn your resolution into a habit.
- Focus on the process not just the results.
- Built a healthy lifestyle.
- Visualize your new lifestyle.
Start losing weight with some gentle workout that designed for beginners.
Always starts with jogging, walking, cycling etc. Do any physical activity for at least 30minutes.
- Add food in your diet which are high in fibres.
- Foods with high in water level.
- Drink daily detox drinks like lemon water, green tea etc.
- Prepared food for yourself.
Always remember that if you are taking healthy foods in your diet you will start seeing your weight dropping.
All the best !!